Re: Europa-List: Andy Draper

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Andy Draper
From: rmrrick <rmrrick@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 14:12:09

gholland@gemini-resourcing.com wrote:

>It came to my notice this morning that Andy Draper has made a career move, left
Europa and as I understand things will be working at or for the PFA. That is
good news for us in UK but may cause concern to others farther afield. It
shouldn't.
The Europa Team are in good shape in UK and I'm sure will be making every
effort to fill the technical void left by Andy's move. The operation seems
very sound in Yorkshire. I wish Europa well and add to that my thanks and Best
Wishes to Andy and his Family. Andy gave me my first flight in a Europa in early
1998. The buying decision was simple after that.
>Gerry
>Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/

I agree entirely - great guy.  Good luck Andy the PFA needs you urgently!.

Rick Morris
G-RIKS