Re: Europa-List: Brake seals

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Brake seals
From: Bill Henderson <europabill@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 10:14:47

Paul,

I looked up the company on the internet.  Here's the URL to their site.

http://www.kartcomponents.com/productsbrakingsystems.htm

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page you'll see our "master
cylinder". I'm assuming you have the same one I got with my Classic kit.....

You might can give them a call to see if someone in the US has replacement
parts.

Bill
A010
Monowheel Classic