Re: Europa-List: Vans Aircraft

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Vans Aircraft
From: Steve Eberhart <steve@newtech.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 16:26:50

That is not all of the similarities!  It gets better.  Pilot in front of
the spar.  Plug in wing panels with pip pins locking the spar together.
Stabilator.  It is so close to being just an aluminum incarnation of the
Europa it's scary.

Steve Eberhart
Building an RV-7A but I was smitten by the Europa early on.