Re: Europa-List: build cost

Subject: Re: Europa-List: build cost
From: Bryan Allsop <bryan@blackballclub.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 17:27:19

Hi Danny,

I have not read Steve's article yet, but you must bear in mind that he is a
reporter!!! I cannot recall what I said to him, but I am quite sure that my
opinion is not that you can build a Europa today for  33k.

I finished building Sadie in December 1999, and she cost me about 35k then,
so it must be a lot more now.

Having said that, if you have yet to purchase the engine and avionics, where
did the rest of the money go?

I must dash out and buy a copy of Today's Pilot now and find out what else I
have not said. Did he feature the heated seats ,and the leopard skin
curtains?

Cheers  Bryan