Europa-List: Pitch Forces

Subject: Europa-List: Pitch Forces
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 22:44:11

Hi All,
As a low time pilot that is enjoying his finished toy, I have noticed
the pitch forces are quite a bit greater than that of the aileron.
Thats while sitting on the ground or in the air at maneuvering speeds.
Reading other plane reviews over the years authors have noted this to
not be good or desirable.
I on the other hand haven't found it annoying but am wondering if other
Europas are like this. None of the push rods seem to be rubbing
anywhere. Is their any lubricant others have used and if so where has
it had the best effect? Any Ideas or advice would be appreciated.
Thanks In advance,
Jeff R.
A258 / Gold Rush... Flying off the 40