Europa-List: Re: Daylight readable PDA for GPS navigation

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Daylight readable PDA for GPS navigation
From: Ken Hill <kandshill2@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 14:35:12

Thanks for all the prompt responses.

Bob -- Your Skyforce system looks very nice.  I was unaware it existed.
However,
I want to fight the PDA issue a little longer before I give up.

Cliff -- I have seen screen brightness reduction before but mine is adjusted to
full bright. I should have mentioned that in my writeup.

Ian -- I usually run it from a 12v. car lead in the dash.  Should have mentioned
that also.  When do you think you will test the AximX51V?  Since I'm using the
original Axim, maybe the new screens are more sunlight readable. When you test
your PDA if you would try it with a light shirt then a dark shirt and report
the difference I'd appreciate it.

Michael --Thanks I like details.

Cris -- I hope other users will tell us how they make it work since many others
currently use PDAs.

Ken

Read this topic online here: