Re: Europa-List: Sun n Fun Meet-ups

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Sun n Fun Meet-ups
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 22:03:58

I just got e-mail from Peter Jeffers on another list.  He will be there Friday
also, and it looks like I will be there at 11:00 Friday.  Should be a big day!

Jim Puglise, Punta Gorda FL A-283

From: "Garry" <garrys@tampabay.rr.com>

From: "Garry" garrys@tampabay.rr.com

 -- Europa-List message posted by: "Garry" <GARRYS@TAMPABAY.RR.COM>

[...]

  the Matronics List Features Navigator to browse