Re: Europa-List: 912 vs 912s

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 912 vs 912s
From: Jeff B <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 10:07:32

The weight difference between the 912 and 912S is negligable.  The main
difference will be in performance, however, I believe the 912 is up to
the job.  IF the money saved is substantial, go for the 912, if not over
a couple of thousand US, spring for the 912S.

Jeff - N55XS
150hrs and Sun-N-Fun bound, Saturday...