Europa-List: Fly In

Subject: Europa-List: Fly In
From: Jim Butcher <europa@triton.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 15:50:04

Bryan,

Please add our planned Fly-In to the list.

Thanks

Jim & Heather Butcher A185, N241BW

EUROPA AIRCRAFT FLY-IN

What: We invite anyone interested in Europa Aircraft to join us for a Europa
Fly-In
on Saturday, Aug 26, 2006.

Where: The fly-in will be at Almena Airport (2C5 - Paw Paw, MI - 12 miles SW of
Kalamazoo, MI). Coordinates 42deg 15.17'N, 085 deg 51.10'W. Almena is a Day VFR
2100 ft grass strip and home of N241BW.

Food: Barbecue lunch is planned for Saturday. Other meals available at adjacent
golf course or in town.

Activities: Experience and talk Europas!! Other possibilities include:

        Tour Kalamazoo Aviation History Museum (AirZoo)

        Winery Tours

        Blueberry Capital of US - eat fresh blueberries

        Maybe rides (AcroSport, Stearman and Bell 47 based on field)

Accommodations: If you'd like to arrive on Friday and/or stay through Sunday,
you
may pitch a tent at the airport. Showers are available at adjacent golf course.
Motels are nearby (5 mi).

Weather: Average High 82, Average Low 59

More Information: Jim & Heather Butcher, europa@triton.net,

269-375-5923, Cell - 269-599-0122