RE: Europa-List: FW: new definition of airfields as 'Brownfield' sites

Subject: RE: Europa-List: FW: new definition of airfields as 'Brownfield' sites
From: Jeremy Davey <europaflyer3@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 14:49:43

Bob,

This one has already gone out on:

1) PFA CAN
2) This Forum
3) The RV equivalent of this Forum

:-)

Things have moved on somewhat, too - we are now told that this change was a
clerical omission, but no-one is resting on their laurels until a commitment
to fix the 'clerical error' is received!

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation."
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1430 build hours to date, build currently stalled due to house moves and
lack of workshop
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms