Europa-List: Fuel pumps in series can get blocked

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel pumps in series can get blocked
From: GLENN CROWDER <gcrowder2@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 08:02:49

  I switched the pumps on my setup from series to parallel as the Ellison
throttle body
on my Subaru setup only requires 3 psi.  One big negative on two pumps in
series is that if
there is a blockage, both pumps are taken out.  In the parallel arrangement,
if  one pump
gets blocked, the other pump can still deliver fuel.

                                                Glenn