Europa-List: Re: Rotax 912UL Deals

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Rotax 912UL Deals
From: Dan Bish <n914rb@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 10:49:45

Bruce,

Good to hear from you. I just wanted to say thanks again for putting that
original
post up about Dave. I was in the deep, dark well of stress over which engine
to go with and got a lot of really good from the community about Jabiru's,
Subaru's, and others when that deal came up. I went into this project orginally
not wanting to compromise but the Rotax prices were about to scare me off.
Getting
the deal on a brand new 914 really took that stress away. I seem to remember
that Dave's asking in the 16k range for the 912ul's; not a bad deal at all.

Paul,

Glad to see you were able to get with Dave too. Good luck with your fuel
injection
mod.

Anyway, thanks again. Happy building, safe flying,

Dan

--------
Kit A144 - N914RB
Mono, 914F
About 40% done, CM finished, most controls, tower, tailplanes, etc. Working on
wing incidence and landing gear.

Read this topic online here: