Europa-List: Europas with no hanger....

Subject: Europa-List: Europas with no hanger....
From: TERRY SMITH <skyguard33register@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 15:59:23

Dear All,

Thanks to everyone for the various replies - most helpful and I will respond
'off
forum' as appropriate and in due course.

A related question: How have folk tied down a Europa? I am looking at a machine
without tiedown points (as I understand it) and I gather from the experts that
fitting 'proper' bonded tiedown loops is a significant retro-mod. Even if you
are blessed with a cosy hanger I guess you sometimes have to leave it out when
visiting away?

Is the answer some form of webbing straps put over the wings etc etc???

Thanks,

Terry.