Europa-List: Rotax Engines for Sale

Subject: Europa-List: Rotax Engines for Sale
From: N914RB <n914rb@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 13:12:42

Hi all,

A few weeks ago there was a post here by Bruce about some Rotax Engines for
sale. I just thought I'd let anyone interested know that there are 3- 912
and 1- 914 left. The 914 is the certified version (F) and the 912 probably
are too (I forgot to ask) They been sitting around a while but most are new
in the box. You'll have to sort through any factory bulletins that are
needed but basically it's a significant reduction off of the Rotax new
price. I have no financial stake in this; I just know how proud Rotax i$ of
their engine$.

The guy selling them is Dave Dent who's got 40 years engine experience and
also flies a nice looking Velocity which you can see at

http://www.cattoprops.com/html/velocity_xl_props.html.

I found him to be a real straight shooter and he even did some checking
around to keep the shipping/insurance costs down on the 914F that I bought.
There's a little info on him at his former company's site:

http://www.hyperspectral.com <http://www.hyperspectral.com/> .

He also worked on the Raptor built by Scaled Composites:

http://www.scaled.com/projects/raptor.html.

You may reach Dave at davedent@comcast.net.

Anyway, caveat emptor still applies but do your research as I did and you
should come out fine. This is just a heads up to those of you who might be
interested. All the best and happy building/safe flying.

Dan