Re: Europa-List: 914 drivers only please...

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 914 drivers only please...
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 11:46:49

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin And Ann Klinefelter" <kevann@verizon.net>

<kevann@verizon.net>

| Oh, and Ferg,
|
| the next issue of the E.A. news printed the correction for the spacer
| length. It is 46mm (1.8")
|
| Kevin...Happy New Year

Kevin,
            Thank you. I had read and marked the Tech Note #28 and #29 as
applicable and neglected to review the series when I finally got to the area
of note. I have the 46mm spacers - as do you - and note that I should use
the A5-41 bolts as other replies said. I'm just so far behind I'm losing
contact with the pertinent sections.
            I've sought out the requisite bolts and am now trying to
rationalise the air filter compartment which appears to clash with the oil
tank. Ah me, back to reviewing the Tech Notes!
Best for 2006, and thanks again.
Ferg