Re: Europa-List: 914 drivers only please...

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 914 drivers only please...
From: ivor.phillips <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 14:49:42

Happy new year Ferg

I will admit that the correct bolts appear to be too short at first!  But
with a bit of persuasion they will fit, I too used the cut length of
studding to compress the Lord mounts, and after a week or so they had settle
down enough to allow for the correct bolts with spare nuts to be used, Its
awkward but imminently doable,
regards
Ivor Phillips