Europa-List: FW: EU Referendum - Electronic tagging.

Subject: Europa-List: FW: EU Referendum - Electronic tagging.
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 22:45:21

Hi! all and more..... and I just sent out some reading material to my
Special Distribution List thinking I'd covered most items of interest
when this "dropped in "!(see item below) Sorry about any duplication of
my mail list and implication of our American contingent on the Europa
Forum but I can envisage this being also being used to "fix up" General
Aviation so it is at least relevant to the Europa Forum.

? and presumably aircraft movements and air navigation charges along
with council tax valuation spy in the sky technology ?
How much more are we going to take lying down?
Some chance of a happy new year on a shrinking inadequate pension? !
Bob H .

Robt.C.Harrison