Re: Europa-List: 914 drivers only please...

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 914 drivers only please...
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 17:39:16

Goofed --- Sorry   AN5-41  Bolts

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020
425 776 5555
http://www.europaowners.org/WileE

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cliff Shaw
  To: europa-list@matronics.com
  Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2005 5:26 PM

  Ferg

  You and yours would be welcome on the "left" side if that is your wishes.

  The bolts are too short for the shock mounts. Get four AN4-41 bolts and things
will go much better. Don't make too much of a deal of it now because you will
be in there later adjusting the engine off-set (maybe, I had too) ( don't set
those cotter keys too hard if you want to make it easier later on)

  As for the one bolt that goes in backwards, Do it as the book says or you will
never get it together. The wrench will never fit the other way around. (I know)

  Now, I and the wife are off to the kids place of a little Happy New Year.
"Have
a good one everyone !!! "