Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 3 Msgs - 12/27/05

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 3 Msgs - 12/27/05
From: EMAproducts@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 16:19:59

Europa Builders & owners
As everyone who was at OSH in '05 knows Monday night we had a  big blow.
Unfortunately, my album of photos was nearly totally destroyed by  moisture when

our  tents blew down.  Many of the photographs were  originals and sadly I had

no  duplicates.  Between this and a computer  hard drive failure I have lost a

large number of photos from my customers.
I am unable to contact many due to e-mail address changes,  moving  etc.  If
you have the RiteAngle installed on your aircraft  please send me either via
e-mail or postal a copy if you would.  I lost  many photos going back over 10
years from our R&D days.  Thanks in  advance!
Sincerely,
Elbie

Elbie Mendenhall
EM Aviation,  LLC