Re: Europa-List: Carb heat mod - Oil Thermostat mod

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Carb heat mod - Oil Thermostat mod
From: Mike Parkin <mikenjulie.parkin@btopenworld.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 01:22:08

>> I will TRY and progress both oil and water but getting
>> any reply, even confirmation that they have received a
>> message, has been taking weeks recently.
>
> They are overworked and too busy flying replica Spitfires
> ! They are very slow to respond and sometimes they don't.
> And the response to my query has been shown in this case
> to be inaccurate.
>
> I refuse to goad myself into making any comment about this.
>
> Richard

Richard,

I sympathise entirely with your frustration.  I have several versions of the
same T-shirt.  Is there nothing we can do about the poor service offered by
the PFA Engineering Dept.  Perhaps a complaint from the Europa club would be
appropriate.  Is there any pressure we can bring to bear, or are they
totally omnipotent - like Mr Blair.

On the other hand, perhaps we malcontents are in the minority and most
people in the Association are happy with the service provided - I don't
think so though!!!

What do think Dave Buzz/Jeremy.

I am still very interested in the oilstat mod.

regards,

Mike