RE: Europa-List: After the Non-denominational Winter Holiday (aka Christ

Subject: RE: Europa-List: After the Non-denominational Winter Holiday (aka Christmas
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 19:27:50

Hi! Mike.
If the Swiss Rally is the same weekend as the PFA I'm pleased it's a
case of "no contest," it will be Switzerland for me but what's that to
do with Barkaby and the Swedish event?

I still have to tick Hungary and Romania off my list, now if those would
fit into the week between Barkaby and the Danish Stauning ......but I
also have relatives in Gualivare now (North Sweden)and an invite to a
new mid Summer Finish camp fire event( with BBQ Reindeer)...... That
still leaves the Swiss trip which would be probably better combined with
the Hungary and Romania visit except I will have to coincide a visit to
Straubing for a quick MT Propeller overhaul and the beer festival!

What say you P2 Ivor? Or will G-IVOR be up and running by then?

It really is so difficult to decide on these matters !

Regards
And Best wishes to all over the festive season.
Bob Harrison G-PTAG Europa MKI/Jabiru 3300