Europa-List: First Flight

Subject: Europa-List: First Flight
From: Robert Berube <bberube@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 22:30:06

N159HR Europa Tri-Gear owned by John Kershner made its first flight
yesterday Dec. 20 at Zephyrhills, FL airport piloted by Lee Omernik.  The
aircraft had no issues so the flight lasted 1 hour.  A second 1 hour flight
was made the same day.

Registration:                  N159HR

Serial Number:               A264

Engine:                         Jabiru 3300

Propeller:                      Sensenich Fixed

Empty Weight:              865

John does not subscribe to the Europa List but we will have the aircraft
till the 40 hours is flown off.

A couple of weeks ago I reported the first flight for Richard Parzoch with
his Jabiru powered conventional taildragger.  Richard completed his 40 hours
and flew his aircraft to upper New York State.  Although the aircraft did
not have any fill work done he did report a take off roll about 500 to 600
feet and climb rate of 1250 fpm at 70 kts.

Regards,

Bob Berube

Flight Crafters