Europa-List: NSI CAP 140 prop issue

Subject: Europa-List: NSI CAP 140 prop issue
From: GLENN CROWDER <gcrowder2@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 10:43:29

I ran into the same situation with my earlier NSI CAP 140 prop with the
wires going
into the hub.  No inflight problem but found one of the wires had almost
worn thru.
There were/are some fairly sharp edges where the wires feed in and no heat
shrink protection.  I radiused the sharp corners and added a ton of heat
shrink on the
wires to prevent chafing, then potted the wires with Goop so they coudn't
flex.

                                          Glenn