RE: Europa-List: Fuel sender etc.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel sender etc.
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 12:38:44

Michael et all.

The sensor must be mounted at the lowest point in the fuel system.  I Tee'd
off the water drain on one side of the tank.  The sensor is mounted right on
the end of the T and I have it bonded to the floor of the aircraft under the
baggage bay on the pilot's side.  The Electronics is mounted very close by.

The sensor is supposed to be impervious to chemicals. I have run auto gas
for 20 months with no ill effect.

Paul