Europa-List: Monowheel brake line

Subject: Europa-List: Monowheel brake line
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 11:43:41

Cheers,
            Another cry in the wilderness -
            Ever since assembling the monowheel and retraction system, I
have installed the brake line, with a female connection on the bottom. The
lower brake cylinder has also a female connector, but without a double male
(maybe ell) connector, I cannot complete the line installation.
            I have scanned the lists of components but can't find a
description of the brake line or its parts - perhaps even a double male
connection. I DO find the red plastic plug which sits in the lower cylinder,
but nothing similar for real.
            Plea:    Does someone have the nomenclature for the monowheel
brakeline system and components so I can see what they are?
            Any gems of advice readily accepted with thanks............
ferg
A064
914 hanging nearby, waiting for firewall waiting for brakeline completion
&sf.