RE: Europa-List: $1000 off Jabiru engines until year end

Subject: RE: Europa-List: $1000 off Jabiru engines until year end
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 07:33:55

Hi!Andy
Just an item of my observation........You are including a 63mm prop
extension?    A Peter Warren in NZ has had a 3300 crank break with a two
inch extension at 12 hours and the pictures look like resonance fatigue
to my experience? I'm concerned for you with the American Litigation
Scene.
Regards
Bob Harrison .

Robt.C.Harrison