Europa-List: $1000 off Jabiru engines until year end

Subject: Europa-List: $1000 off Jabiru engines until year end
From: Andy Silvester <andy@suncoastjabiru.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 19:22:02

We're having an end-of-year sale for Jabiru engines with $1000 off the
current retail price! We also supply a full firewall - forward kit
including mount, cowls and all installation accessories for the Jabiru
3300 120 hp 6-cylinder engine. We can delay delivery for up to 3 months
if this fits better with builders' schedules. More details on our web
site. Apologies to those who'd prefer not to see 'commercials' on the
list but I think it will be of interest to some. Call or email me on or
off-list for more info.

Andy

Suncoast Sportplanes, Inc.
39248 South Ave, Zephyrhills, FL 33542