Re: Europa-List: Hey Guys...

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Hey Guys...
From: BEBERRY@AOL.COM
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 04:11:28

Speed Kit,

Still no answers!  I am fitting my speed kit to my Tri Gear and  still hoped
that someone would tell me if I am doing this to gain extra
performance/better fuel figures , or am I just doing a cosmetic job?

Any more comments?.  The correspondence has been interesting and  I suppose
that we shall only get subjective points of view on many aspects  of the
aeroplane but the question of whether a speed kit is effective,  performance
wise,

should be relatively easy to answer - or do I have to  wait until I can get
airborne again.?

Please !!!

Patrick