Europa-List: RE: fuel system

Subject: Europa-List: RE: fuel system
From: SteveD <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:41:26

Hey Gary,
We still need to get together, I'm off this week, email me if anything works out
for you.
OK...
Vans probes:
http://www.vansaircraft.com/cgi-bin/catalog.cgi?ident=1133218810-264-750&browse=ei&product=ei-fuelgauge

Europa USA used to sell Digital capacitive fuel level probe:
Princeton Electronic Inc. 616 281-5193
Photos at: http://www.europaowners.org/album21

I think they're the same unit. Call Princeton, I'm sure they can get you a probe
pre-made for the Europa and info on the EFIS interface.

Attached is the Van's to BlueMountain Engineering note. Follow the attachment
link
back for the doc.

I'm using the 912s, but the fuel return line goes right back to the tank on the
reserve tank side. Not having separate tanks allows the fuel to simply be return
to the common tank (on the reserve side). So return line switching is not
required.

I'm using the Andair FS20x2-F
ACS P/N 05-29505

Chat Later,
Steved

This Email contains Photos or Attachments located at the following link:
http://www.europaowners.org/viewtopic.php?p=8550#8550

Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/