Europa-List: fuel system

Subject: Europa-List: fuel system
From: gleinberger <gleinberger@millersville.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 14:52:50
        0.64 REPLY_TO_EMPTY         Reply-To: is empty

I am working on the cockpit module and am trying to assemble the parts for the
fuel system. I want to use a 914 Turbo Rotex - do I need the Andair FS22D2
Duplex
Valve? My understanding is that the 914 needs a return line.

Also, I want to use the Van RV fuel sensor (capacitance) and hook it to the Blue
Mt. EFIS/One (BM  has a interface board that allows the hookup). Where do I
get the Van Rv capacitance sensor? It doesn't seem to be listed separately on
the Van Rv site.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Gary Leinberger
A237 Motorglider Trigear