Re: Europa-List: conventional gear [was: wheel landings]

Subject: Re: Europa-List: conventional gear [was: wheel landings]
From: Jac van Heeswijk <jac.vanheeswijk@hetnet.nl>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 20:30:19

Rowland,

I am about to fly. The airplane is complete and all the paperwork is on its way.
The first flight is planned for the spring (April/May) of 2006.

I have a request to you: Are you able (and willing) to mail me a survey of the
Europa's that are flying with a  912S Rotax engine and a Woodcomp (or Kremen)
propeller type SR 200 (3 blades). You would do me a great favour since dutch CAA
is asking for it.

Thank you in advance. I hope to send you the news of my first flight within some
months.

Regards, Jack

PS. Maybe it's usefull to adjust my record to the new situation:
  a.. Under Notes: 100 % complete and Expect to fly in the spring of 2006
  b.. Registration: PH-LOB
  c.. Trailer: Open
  d.. Build hours: 4000
  e.. Empty weight: not yet assigned
  f.. Modifications: Fuel tank hatch, finger brakes