Europa-List: Trikes Aux-tank

Subject: Europa-List: Trikes Aux-tank
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 18:16:26

All

I worked a little in the hanger for John Hurst in August of 03. One of the
things
he had be do was to install an Aux-tank in the factory tri-gear demonstrator.
He told me that the company was developing it so the tri-gear had a long ranger
tank too. The tri-gear has a flat bed in the baggage bay, as you all know.
The new tank was much wider and just laid on the baggage bay and was strapped
down similar to the original aux-tank.

I don't know whether the tank was ever put into the inventory, but the kit I
installed
was written up like a regular Europa kit.

If any one is really interested I suggest they call Andy.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020
425 776 5555