Europa-List: Close Out Flanges

Subject: Europa-List: Close Out Flanges
From: Jim Butcher <europa@triton.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 17:39:00

We have started to work on our glider wings since the weather has stopped flight
testing.  The first step in constructing the airbrakes and the ailerons is to
"attach the pre-cut close-out flange end pieces" to the foam cores.  Now we
have foam cores but they solid with no 12 mm close out flange pieces.  Likewise
I cannot find them in the rest of the parts or on the packing lists.  I recall
digging out foam on our short wing ailerons and flaps (we purchased the fast
build option).  Are there pieces somewhere we don't recognize or are we slice
12 mm off each end of the foam cores?

Thanks

Jim & Heather Butcher
starting glider wings