Re: Europa-List: ELT Mounting

Subject: Re: Europa-List: ELT Mounting
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 09:35:01

Jeff

Look on page 4 of my EruopaOwners web page (link below) to see what I did.

I put the ELT under the baggage bay and accusable through the port hatch. It is
not as convenient as I might want, but better than behind the "D" bulkhead. I
have three strobe power supplies there too, and the gas collator and electric
bust pump. (912S)

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020