Re: Europa-List: Filler

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Filler
From: D Wysong <hdwysong@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 12:43:31

Mike -

This fellow (Wayne Hicks) compiled a pretty good list of the "new" (and
arguably improved because the results are much lighter) methods for
making our glass airplanes look as smooth as... well... glass!  Worth a
browse if you're preparing to fling yourself off the fill/sand/fill/sand
cliff.

http://www.maddyhome.com/canardpages/pages/waynehicks/chapter_25.htm

Granted, his craft is a Cozy and not a Europa... but once you get past
the flying backwards and winglet/canard nonsense, it isn't much different.