Re: Europa-List: Filler

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Filler
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 12:37:06

Hi Mike,
I know based on what others have said that super-fill is easier to use
than Q-cell but I mixed the Q Cell up into the fluffy stuff and it
worked great. Your manuel tells how to do it. I found that doing a
little filling and sanding along the way of building breaks up the job
nicely. No since in waiting to the very end of the build to just do
nothing but sanding & filling. Keep your wet dry vac handy and keep
cleaning off the sand paper and the part your sanding. Use only quality
paper as the cheep stuff isn't worth the nothing. Mostly use a flat
sanding block as a sponge can be used for a few curves. Find someone in
your area that has sanded composites before because the advice will
save you big time.
Best Regards,
Jeff
A258 Testing the engine.