Europa-List: Ferg, this really sucks (The Extractor)

Subject: Europa-List: Ferg, this really sucks (The Extractor)
From: SteveD <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 13:36:20

[quote:e112390a75="Freg Kyle"]
I dredged this from long past records (the attached URL is long gone), but
intend
to research the utility of it when airborne.
Cheers, Ferg
[/quote:e112390a75]
Using the mysterious powers of the web I have reincarnated the long deceased web
page. PDF file linked.

Ok ok, nothing mysterious, I googled up the writer and asked nicely for a copy.

Also see attached photos of the new and improved Big Sucker.

Steved

[quote:e112390a75="Steve Rahm"]
Steven,

Here is a pdf of that old page and I can still make and sell them for the same
if I can find the mold....  The newer style is patterned after surface mount
ducts
of Gran Prix bikes and is REALLY efficient.  They are bigger and more complex
to make but I can sell them at 70.00 if anyone is interested.  One had to
be cut in half to work lightly enough on the two place Vision and the four place
guys are putting flapper valves on them to potentially slow airflow.

I hope you have a great time with your project.

Steve
http://www.visionaircraft.com/
Vision
Some will have it.
Some will not.
It's that simple
[/quote:e112390a75]

This Email contains Photos or Attachments located at the following link:
http://www.europaowners.org/viewtopic.php?p=8236#8236

Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/