Re: Europa-List: FW: First Flight

Subject: Re: Europa-List: FW: First Flight
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 11:14:38

Jim
Will you please pass on my congratulations to Claude - I am delighted for
him with the success of his first flight.
Having visited him at Sun'n'Fun time with Andy Draper I was interested to
see the quality of his workmanship, the dedication to the task and the
'novelty' of his engine fitment.
It shows what can be done when you put your mind to it.
Regards
Steve Pitt #403 - into the final fitting of parts after painting.