Europa-List: Rubber engine mounts

Subject: Europa-List: Rubber engine mounts
From: Garry <garrys@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 22:58:17

While doing an annual inspection I discovered that the rubber engine mounts had
lost their elasticity, causing my engine to "sag".  After 5 years and 400 hours
I suppose this shouldn't have come as a surprise.  It's time to replace them.
I recall reading on the forum a couple of years back, that there was a Cessna
engine rubber mount which Europa builders were using very satisfactorily.
If this is true, I can obtain the Cessna part much quicker (and probably
cheaper)
than I can from the UK.  Does anyone remember this thread and if so can you
point me to the Cessna part number?

Garry Stout
N4220S