Europa-List: Test Run / Possible Probe Problem

Subject: Europa-List: Test Run / Possible Probe Problem
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 16:20:27

We started N128LJ up again to test temps with the cowlings on. I am
using an MGL Stratomaster engine monitor set up for the 912 S. I am
receiving Oil Temps of 150 to 180 F and the worst of the two EGT's are
around 800 to 1000 but the CHT's are quickly going over the limits. 280
to 320 degrees. Anyone out there trying the MGL monitor and did it work
with the stock 912-S CHT probes? I think I may have to change the
probes.
Jeff R.
A258 / Gold Rush.
Trimming seat foam and testing the engine. We are close!