Europa-List: europa flyer #46 (sep 05)

Subject: Europa-List: europa flyer #46 (sep 05)
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 11:43:35

No doubt many Europa Club members will by now be wondering what's
happened to the next issue of the Club newsletter.

As you know, all the jobs in the Club are done without pay by
volunteers, in whatever time they can spare from the day job, the
family, and Europa building/flying.

Our Editor Peter Grant has suffered multiple setbacks to producing
the September 2005 issue of The Europa Flyer (#46). His computer had
a bad case of dead disc disease (yes, he's had the lecture about
backups) which affected his work as well as the Club stuff. When he
recovered from that his job has taken him abroad, and the firm which
does our printing is closed for a staff holiday at the crucial
moment. Peter has asked me to pass on his apologies to the list.

So, EF #46 is still in production; it will get to you as soon as our
resources permit. Please be patient - the impatient ones can start to
form a queue for taking over the Editorship at the next AGM, or
indeed sooner, depending on how impatient they are!

regards

Rowland