Re: Europa-List: Re: without predudice

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: without predudice
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:17:52

>Re the trust fund (Trust / Keith Wilson - very funny!) - at say 5%
>interest, the amount he would have to put in there to generate any
>serious money would be astronomic

Peter - I don't see any suggestion that interest would be used - from
Keith's letter, my understanding is that the capital would be
redistributed to people who had lost money, with the "fund manager"
simply acting as agent to see fair play. I do agree that many details
would need to be sorted out before such a scheme could be made to
work.

I should emphasize that I am speaking as an individual rather than as
a representative of the Europa Club.

regards

Rowland