Europa-List: Re: without predudice

Subject: Europa-List: Re: without predudice
From: paul atkinson <paul@theatkinsons.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 08:30:40

As Brain Hope has used the Magazine to express his opinions, then he
should be prepared to print any other views in the letters column to
provide some balance.

Why doesn't anyone with an opinion (including non members of the PFA
)write to Popular Flying expressing their views about KW and the PFA's
actions, and see how many get printed. Non members letters probably won't
be printed but it might prove to Brian that we are not a "small number of
dissenters". If he was made aware of the what has been written on this
list about KW and his antics then he just might have to eat his words.

He can be contacted at: The Editor, Popular Flying Magazine, 60
Queensborough Rd, Sheerness, Kent, ME12 3BZ, email: magazine@pfanet.co.uk

Does anyone have the wherewithall to copy the letter and Brian's comment
to the Photoshare archive for the benefit of those who have not been able
to read it?

Regards
Paul Atkinson