Europa-List: keith wilson

Subject: Europa-List: keith wilson
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 20:59:34

I have not suffered any financial loss as a result of the collaps of
EMIL, but I've been trying to put myself in the shoes of someone who
has, and wondering which situation I'd prefer:

(A) Keith Wilson is in prison, and there is no prospect of any of my
money being returned.

(B) Keith Wilson is free to carry out gainful employment, and has
agreed that a proportion of his earnings be diverted to a fund
(administered by an independent 3rd party) devoted to repaying money
to those who paid EMIL for stuff and didnt get it.

Seems to me that (B) would be favourite; preferring (A) seems to be
cutting off my nose to spite my face. However, I recognise that
without direct experience of the situation, I may be wrong in my
perception.

regards

Rowland