RE: Europa-List: Oil cooler thermostat

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Oil cooler thermostat
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 19:24:07

Richard

Have a word with Think Automotive  0208 568 1172.  They do a couple of
inline oil stats for the race/rally car market.  I seem to remember they
start at about 15 quid.  They cannot fail such that the oil is cut off,
it might not be cooled but it will flow.  I was thinking of moving my
oil cooler and installing one of these last year, but the hasle of
dealling with the PFA put me off.

Regards

Pete