Re: RE: Europa-List: Wilson and the PFA

Subject: Re: RE: Europa-List: Wilson and the PFA
From: peter.rees05@ntlworld.com
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 14:57:38

After the previous representations, I was under the very strong impression from
Graham Newby that we wouldn't be troubled by pictures from KW in the future.

If this is not the case we need a way to make a collective representation where
we can stand up and be counted - last time, he tried to dismiss the complaints
as 'from one or two members' when we know that many of us contacted him.

Could we set up a section on the Club forum where anyone who objects to the
magazine
having dealings with Mr wilson can leave an e-mail expressing this fact
- once we have sufficient support, we can point Mr Newby at this site and ask
for his response.

Peter

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software