Europa-List: Down Load Problems

Subject: Europa-List: Down Load Problems
From: EuropaForum <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:33:55

I'm at a loss to what the problem is.
I've tried
Mac: AOL, Internet Explorer, Safari, dial up, cable
Windows. 95, XP, Internet Explorer, AOL, dial up, and cable.
I've check the server and the downloads (files sent) all seem complete.
I'd did have one that had a blank Web page when the download was
completed, but the PDF was in my documents folder.
Do a search for the downloaded document on your computer, maybe it's
just hiding. ( it's happen before )
Also check to see if you have the latest revs of your browser and
Adobe reader.

I changed one setting on the server, I still have the same results, a
complete download. But lets see if that helps any one who's having
problems.
If your still having problems please post right on EuropaOwners so we
can keep the computer "noise" off the Matronics Europa-List.

Chat Later,
Steved