Re: Europa-List: Fw: Evans coolant

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fw: Evans coolant
From: N55XS <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 20:28:12

CHT:  250 - 275
Oil Temp: 190 - 220
Water Temp:  180 - 225
These are observed in take off, climb and cruise.  Haven't had any
indication of overheating in any flying or taxiing configuration.
Engine is a 912S with 89 hours on it.  Latest flight was a 700+ mile
cross country (each way) this weekend.  13 + hours, running both 93
octane MOGAS and 100LL.  Only problem experienced was removing the ice
---From the wings, before leaving WV, this morning... ;)

Jeff - N55XS
89 hours...