Re: Europa-List: RE: Rough Running

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE: Rough Running
From: BEBERRY@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 03:50:06

Hello Patric

You said that you recent did a full  refurbishment of your 914. Was a major
overhaul done to it?

First  off was it running OK before you did refurbishment?

Check that the  carb cables are rotating freely at the carb, and as Cliff
mentioned check  with a set of gages. you need to disconnect the cross balance

tube, a good  place to connect gages......etc.....

Dear Ron,

Many thanks for your comprehemsive and very helpful list of  suggestions.
Most of the things which you list have been done but  there are some which I
need to look at again in the light of your  comments.

I will let you know if and when the problem is solved and what had to  be
done.

Thanks again.

Patrick