Re: Europa-List: rear nav light

Subject: Re: Europa-List: rear nav light
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 22:41:53

I'm not aware that a rotating beacon is required in the US.  I just bought the
Whelen strobes for the wingtips and have checked several web sites and these
seem
to be acceptable.  They have the white light in the aft end and green/red
in front.  Have I missed something?

Jim Puglise, A 283

> ...or a white light... Yes.
>
> DuaneFamly@aol.com wrote:
>

> >Good day All,
> >
> >Not much off the subject but is a rotating beacon required in the US?
> >

> >Mike Duane
> >Redding, CA
> >XS Conventional Gear
> >

> --

I'm not aware that a rotating beacon is required in the US. I just bought the
Whelen
strobes for the wingtips and have checked several web sites and these seem
to be acceptable. They have the white light in the aft end and green/red in
front. Have I missed something?

Jim Puglise, A 283

 -- Europa-List message posted by: N55XS <TOPGLOCK@COX.NET>

 ...or a white light... Yes.